A week ago today, Dustin and I experienced the most amazing thing of our lives when we welcomed our precious baby girl into the world. We were scheduled to get to the hospital at 3:30 in the afternoon to spend the night and be induced the following morning. On Monday night, though, I started having contractions and on Tuesday morning the doctor's office told us to come on in. So we went in and were given the choice of heading over to labor and delivery or going to the mall to walk around some. Not being a fan of getting back into the vehicle, I opted to head on to L&D. They broke my water mid-morning and gave me pitocin mid-afternoon. Let me just say that blue raspberry popsicles might be my favorite thing ever.

My labor coach and best friend - so thankful for my wonderful husband!

Both grandmas-to-be and my sisters were also there pouring out love and support.

Then suddenly, after just 15 short hours, Cora Wren was born. She was born at 10:42 p.m., weighed 8 lbs 6.2 oz, and came with a full head of dark hair! We were immediately in love!



Just the sweetest thing!

After a little bit of time being completely adored by Daddy and me, Cora got to meet the rest of the family anxiously awaiting her arrival.
Nana

Grammie

Aunt Megan

Aunt Jennie

By far, Cora's favorite place to be is in her Daddy's arms. I have a feeling that will never change...

We love having her here with us!
Miss you all soooo much...love, love, love the hair. Jaxon is such a good big brother. counting the days until I see you guys again. Give Cora a kiss from Nana - hope she sleeps well tonight.
ReplyDelete