Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nothing like coming home...

After a short (but plenty long enough!) stay at the hospital, Cora and I were both cleared to go home on Thursday. I can't speak for Cora, but Dustin and I were so glad to hear that we were getting out. So we dressed Cora in the same dress that I wore home from the hospital, loaded her in her car seat, packed the truck, and hit the road.
Get me outta here!

Cora LOVED riding in her Daddy's new truck and promptly fell asleep and woke up only at red stoplights.

When we got our new bundle home, Kota and Jaxon were so excited to meet their baby. Kota greeted Dustin and Cora at the door...

and Jaxon hasn't gone far from her at all.


Showing off the dress...

But best of all, going home meant meeting Papa for the first time! Dad had a work trip to D.C. so unfortunately he missed the marathon wait at the hospital. But he got home shortly after we did and Cora met her Papa.


We love having Cora home with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment