Sunday, June 27, 2010

Update for Nana

I have so many pictures to post and stories to tell about Cora's early days, but I promised to keep Nana (and others) updated with pictures of Cora in between visits. So the other posts will have to wait so that I can show what Cora's been up to - and how she's changed - in the past day or two! I'll get to the other posts soon!
Cora had her first (very brief) trip to the beach. We didn't stay long because it has been sooo hot, but she loved the golf cart ride there and back.


Last night after Cora's bath we had a fun time with her hair. Here's what we came up with:


And then Cora got to bond with Jaxon. Don't worry - this stunt was performed in the presence of professionals.

Those were the highlights of Cora's weekend! We're hoping that some cooler temperatures will roll in later this week and we'll be able to spend time outside without melting.

1 comment:

  1. love the picture of little Miss Cora and Jaxon that's the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete