Early in the week we finally had cool temperatures so Mom and I took Cora to Westmoreland Berry Farm. She absolutely loved it. It was a little overcast, but perfect for taking little babies - which was exactly what lots of other parents and grandparents thought, too! Cora wanted to wear her little brown jumper that makes her look like a farm girl. Grammie thought that we may be able to keep socks on her feet if we put them on under sandals, so I apologize, my darling Cora, for this fashion faux pas.
Oh well, it's adorable on little feet at least.
There are so many fun things to see at the Berry Farm. They have a couple of goats in pens that kids can feed and pet. Cora was very interested in the new animals she was meeting.
Then Cora wanted to be the horse in the the face cutouts.
And of course you have to watch the goats cross the high bridge over the road.
Cora loved watching them!
Grammie and I got to enjoy a good lunch and even a little dessert (non-dairy for me, unfortunately). And then we took lots of fun pictures - as many as possible!
One afternoon we also took a little break down at the beach. Cora loves the water and I know next summer she'll be quite the little beach bunny!













We had such an amazing week. Cora also got her very first babydoll that we aptly named Carolina (at least until Cora names her whatever she wants). She loves Carolina very much and really enjoys chewing on her hands, her face, her bow, whatever she can get in her mouth.
My sweet Cora, I will miss you terribly tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment