Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oh my goodness, where to start?

It has been over a month since my last post and Cora has been so busy! I'm not even sure where to start!

Well, most importantly we had Cora's baby dedication service at our church in early September. My sisters were home and Dustin's family was here so we had the whole gang there to support the three of us. Cora was perfectly behaved (and awake) during the whole thing.


Cora's grandparents and great-grandmother Bowen joined us in promising to raise her in a Christian environmenet.

My beautiful family!

The Martins

The Packetts (minus Uncle FoCo)

There's such a special bond between Daddy and his little girl!

Now, you all know that I've gone back to work and that means Cora has been spending a lot of her time with her Grammie. Do you think maybe she's picking up some of Grammie's habits?

She is becoming quite the little reader and really loves books. After reading the books, she's ready to eat them!

Cora loves her Carolina and sometimes wants to be her twin. Then she wants to eat Carolina's bow. Notice a pattern? Yes, everything Cora touches goes straight to her mouth these days!

On the days that I drive into Arlington Cora also gets some extra time with her Daddy. When I get home, they always have a surprise for me. On this day, the surprise was her outfit!

Of course Dustin has been teaching her about the excitement of Man Vs. Wild with Bear Grylls.

But Cora's not picky. She can even have fun in a cardboard box!

This is just the beginning - Cora has done so much more - including flying for the first time! I'll blog about that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment