Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pictures, pictures, pictures

Okay, I know everyone is dying to see more pictures of Cora so this post should start to at least whet your appetite. I have lots of fun things to tell, but I'll do so in later posts and just show off our beautiful little one here. Cora had her one month appointment this past week and is doing just great. She weighed 10 lbs even and was 22 3/8" long. In between Cora's cries, the doctor managed to tell us that Cora is perfect (not that we had any doubts).

Without further adieu, pictures of Cora:

Cora adores her baths and afterwards is very happy, chatty, and full of facial expressions.






Cora has so many adorable clothes I can't capture her in all of them, but this little capri outfit was too cute not to photograph.




Cora surprises us everyday with all of the new things she's learning and doing. Here are some shots from the past couple of days.






Have you gotten your Cora fill yet? No? I understand - she's just too adorable to ever get enough! I'll keep the pictures coming!

1 comment: